Scientific research has shown, our minds seem built to enjoy and analyze art deeply, and creating it, no matter your skill level, is good for you.
MAKING ART can strengthen your brain and improve your mood.
Here are seven reasons to give yourself time to make art, even if you think you're bad at it.
1. Making art may reduce stress and anxiety
2. Creating visual art improves connections in the brain
3. Art-making can help us get over sadness
4. Mindless sketching can help us focus
5. Turning our problems into narratives can help us work through them
6. Playing music is associated with cognitive gains
7. Making art can help you achieve "flow."
encourage your employees to make more art after work can help
TO INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY AT WORK
We hold team building workshops for our corporate clients of all sizes.
Email jessie to inquire and we will come up with something that best suits your needs :)